In today’s world of increasing educational costs and decreasing CME money, it is difficult to juggle school, work and family while trying to find quality time to study for the PANCE. After spending thousands of dollars on education, most people still feel unprepared to pass their boards. Our vision is to decrease anxiety, costs, and time needed for you to successfully pass your national certification examination with a 100% guarantee.
We are committed to provide PA students and PAs the highest quality and most affordable, 3-day comprehensive board review conference. Our course offers a system-based approach review of pharmacology, medical diagnostics, physical exam, treatments, and prevention of diseases in primary care medicine, surgery, and medical subspecialties.
Consistent with the mission of American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), our mission is also to ensure professional growth and provide the highest quality education and skills. We are committed to continual improvement of our educational mission by researching current medical education and CME literature, participation in national CME organizations, and implementation of innovative and creative programming that may further our mission.
The Original 100% Guaranteed 3-Day PANCE/PANRE Board Review & CME™
Let us help you as we have helped over 50,000 PA students and PAs 😊
Your success is our passion. We are so confident our affordable comprehensive 3-Day board review course will give you the skills needed to pass your PANCE & PANRE exam that we are the ORIGINAL company to back our strong educational conference with a 100% Guarantee. If you are a clinically working PA-C or PA student (within 6 months of graduation) and you do not pass your testing center PANCE/PANRE within six weeks of completion of our course, we will refund your conference fee minus a $75 administrative fee and hotel/food costs for hotel conferences. Completion includes full 3-day conference attendance (all 26 Category 1 CME hours) and finishing all 1,000 review questions, on time, and with valiant effort (65% pass).
- To assist PA students in gaining competency and improving national board result performance.
- To present medical knowledge at the highest possible level commensurate with the standards of excellence of the PA profession.
- To assist in the maintenance of professional certification and licensure.
- To encourage interdisciplinary education that promotes collaborative practice.
- To offer optional highly informational educational opportunities and workshops.
- To provide experience with over 1,000 practice board review questions.
- To help the medically underserved by providing free medical and surgical care to patients on our yearly Guatemala Medical Mission Trip.